– Familiarizing oneself with the gemstone is an art suitable only for gemstone collectors since it is only gemstone collectors who truly understand and love the natural precious Aquamarin gemstone due to their chemical exclusivity, fluorescence, rarity and the unique personality that is attached to these minerals.
– Gemstone lovers take great interest in gemstone since they love to observe their beauty, shades, lines sexism, color, size, shape, design, purity, curves, twinkling and other amazing optical illusions.
– Carly Wickell, The Jewelry Guide from About.com contains a lot of matter with regard to mineral crystals. In order to acquire a profound training in gemstones without having to become a mineralogist all that has to be done is to advance John Miller’s great gemstone rainbow which is known for its attentiveness and clear-headed manner. Many sites such as these bring about piles of new tales and legends instead of information.
– The site for the International Colored Gemstone Association, gemtstone.org contains an excellent list of 40 popular gemstones. It lists various gemstones which have been cut and shaped to perfection.
– The most well known hobby of beautiful women around the world is collection of jewelry. The most updated list of dazzling jewelry designs can be found on About.com which consists of the Jewelry Making Guide.
– One of the most artistic works in the world is that of cutting gemstones since it involves intense diligence, artistic sense and a sense of craft to retain a gemstones quality. These days, minerals are usually located at remote locations usually the mountains. Majority of gemstones are available in countries like Brazil, Afghanistan, Myanmar, Pakistan, U.K, U.S, India, Russia, Zimbabwe etc. These gems usually consist of various stones such as Quartz, Lazuli, Ruby, Topaz, Beryl, Jade, Corundum, Feldspar, etc. It has been said by experts crafting and cutting gemstones has forever remained as one of the most difficult tasks to perform as it involves extensive in-depth knowledge of geological conditions of particular locations where these crystals are found.
– There are many mines spread across the world but this one place “Franklin District of North Carolina” is enclosed by Sheffield Ruby Mines which were excavated by some of the most renowned gemstone collectors. Gemstone of different colors are available in mines throughout the world, some of them being The Mines of India, Mine of Brazil, The Gems of Pakistan, The Minerals of Afghanistan, The Gemstones of Myanmar, etc. These gems are elegantly excavated by specialist gem excavators known as diggers.
– In short, it can be said that cutting gemstone is one of the most prized and talented arts of today and which as its own culture, history, mythology and divinatory elements to its credit. Today, collectors of gemstones are those people who are interested in cutting gemstones according to different styles and bring out the sparkle in them, similarly, gemstone digging has been the love of gemstone enthusiasts and collectors. Therefore, it can be said that the bond between gemstones and gemstone loves is eternal.